Re: all i want for xmas is a couple of books

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:21:59 -0800 (PST)

Richard:

# Jonathan's book is excellent, as was his last one.

I need to get back to reading it ... it has been really busy since I posted this topic.

# Best internals book since Steve Adams and far more complete.

Tanel Poder is on top of the internals space right now. He has not really written a whole book ( and likely will not ) but does offer classes periodically. The last 2 years his classes have been web based ( live from Estonia was the last one ).

I think Jonathan and Tanel are a tough combination ... and Kyte not to be overlooked! Received on Tue Jan 17 2012 - 19:21:59 CST

Original text of this message