Re: Column Headings using sqlplus script not working

From: onedbguru <>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:47:22 -0800 (PST)
Message-ID: <>

On Jan 16, 12:03 pm, Mladen Gogala <> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:42:16 -0800, joel garry wrote:
> > If Excel is going to be involved, I suspect about 15535 more rows might
> > start having issues.
> There are some things in life, like using Excel, writing "smart" scripts
> in sqlplus and doing a root canal, that I am trying to avoid as much as
> possible.
> --

Really, root canals are not all that bad - having had a couple.. I just tell the dentist wake me up when he gets done. And, No, I do not use "sedation dentistry" - just plain ole Novocaine. :) lol...

The "script" provided does nothing more than create a csv with a filename of paymastr3.csv. I suspect that it may get sent to another system and imported. I have moved data to "load test" systems in this manner. I have also used it to copy the file to MS-bbbarrrfffSQL- bbbarrf-serBARRRRFver. Received on Mon Jan 16 2012 - 15:47:22 CST

Original text of this message