Re: Ding dong, the wicked witch is dead!

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:30:35 -0800 (PST)

Mark:

# As a regular user of the current flash based Support and Community environments I note that the current flash version is much faster than the initial release and now provides multiple posting font types and sizes.  The initial log on is still too slow but at least it does not hang on a regular basis like in the early days.

It only hangs up for me once or twice a month ... is that supposed to be good enough?

Flash is a security hazard as is across multiple platforms ... but we should trust Oracle that their site won't get compromised right? Received on Wed Dec 28 2011 - 15:30:35 CST

Original text of this message