Re: Jonathan's book and related rant.

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 08:28:09 -0800 (PST)

Mladen:

# I, for one, am deeply grateful to Jonathan for systematizing and bringing this topic up

I am grateful to you for posting this because I was not aware this book was coming out. Now available on amazon ... think I will get work to buy me a copy on monday.

I am still a little confused about Jonathan's books. At one point I thought he was planning a 3 book series on the optimizer but ( as far as I know ) book 2 and 3 did not make it yet.

Glad to see this book and perhaps/probably it fills in some of the material that might have been originally planned for books 2/3.

Of course his optimizer book is a great addition to the field and more than enough typically to make me start getting sleepy reading it. Of course it would also be a better idea not to pick it up at 9 pm at night! Received on Sun Dec 04 2011 - 10:28:09 CST

Original text of this message