Re: IT CertificationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS.......!!!_at_!!!

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 09:06:09 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 1, 2:50 am, juscuiline liana <jascuiline.li..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> If you are serious about your professional career and pass IT
> Certification exam in first attempt then Visithttp://tinyurl.com/ckzf4j8
> and get latest Questions And Answers Dumps for Microsoft, Oracle,
> Cisco, CompTIA and many more, i have used and found it very helpful.

How helpful can something be if it makes you a spammer and people all over the world are pissed off at you? Yes, we know you are a fake name at a fake address, like most spammers.

Not only that, but brain dumps can abrogate certs. It is cheating. See the second comment: http://blogs.oracle.com/certification/entry/cheating_part_1_who_benefits_f

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.