Re: Raw devices de-support

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:34:29 -0800 (PST)

Joel:

# I wonder if Larry and Steve ever went on a walk and talked about BSD v. Linux?

Ahhh so ... probably it was Steve who got Larry to put the penguins up on stage at OOW?

Man that guy was even trickier than I was aware ( I also recently finished the book ).

Remember Larry did not want an operating system ... and then this walk that Joel is conjecturing ... and a veritable operating system shopping spree started!

Maybe ... just maybe ... this walk was done crossing the same street the beatles crossed at abbey road? Received on Mon Nov 21 2011 - 20:34:29 CST

Original text of this message