configuring oracle database gateway drda

From: <mar.houweninge_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 13:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

I have problems with configuring oracle database gateway for drda One of the steps in this process is (according to the manuel) is:
  • GRANT EXECUTE ON PACKAGE oraclegtw.* TO PUBLIC

If I execute this statement I receive the following error:

  • An unexpected token "*" was found following "N PACKAGE oraclegtw.". Expected tokens may include: "<identifier>".. SQLCODE=-104, SQLSTATE=42601, DRIVER=3.61.65
Can somebody help me with this problem Received on Fri Nov 04 2011 - 15:30:09 CDT

Original text of this message