Re: stuck with analytical job

From: yossarian <yossarian99_at_operamail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 14:33:11 +0100

bhonaker wrote:

> What piece of the row indicates the measure is non-compliant?

All the measures are non-compliant. I only have to remove all the rows in a group except the first one because they are included in the time period defined by the first row. I separed groups with dashed lines in my first post.

I solved the problem procedurally by writing a pipelined table function but I'm almost sure that this can be solved with SQL and analytic functions too.

Thank you.

Kind regards, Y.

(sorry, I wrote to you a personal e-mail reply by mistake) Received on Fri Nov 04 2011 - 08:33:11 CDT

Original text of this message