resource manager functionality

From: dba cjb <chris.brown_at_providentinsurance.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 06:31:22 -0700 (PDT)

product Oracle 10.2.0. 4 on windows 2003 sp2

I have been researching how the resource manager works with plans,directives,consumer groups etc

The level of detail I am interested in is tying up users to consumer groups

syntax to add user as follows

dbms_resource_manager.set_initial_consumer_group('dwh','DW BATCH USERS'); I was wondering if using detail other than username is an option , in some cases I would like to segregate users by osuser detail in a session rather than the username.

I don't expect that this is possible / just raised this as an issue just in case anyone else has
needed something like this

cheers
Chris B Received on Tue Oct 25 2011 - 08:31:22 CDT

Original text of this message