Re: And now it's the 10g doco not available...

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 05:25:45 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 19:32:15 -0700, Noons wrote:

> Wait until it's all in Fusion and needing a 200GB/32X4GHz/Exa**2Data box
> for a minimal sandpit entry point. Then it'll fly, guaranteed. (out the
> window...)

Once upon a time in a land far, far away, called "Maynard, Massachusetts" or simply "the Mill", there was an IT company. It was an engineering company, producing some of the finest machines and operating systems of that time. The company was headed by an extremely successful entrepreneur named Ken Olsen. The company was second only to the mighty IBM. It pioneered virtual memory, databases, clustering, computer architecture, networking and more. And then, the company raised prices and started to hide things and to bully others around. Do you need me to tell you how does the story end? Do you see the parallels with another very high and mighty company that we both know and love? How does the old saying go? The bigger they are, the harder they fall, or something like that?

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com