Re: And now it's the 10g doco not available...

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:31:02 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 18, 3:43 am, joel garry <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:

> Still that way, an ace complained on the forums 7 hours ago.

Fixed now. Apparently, it takes an Ace to complain. Normal 6-figure paying users aren't important...

> > Of course one can always open an SR and wait for it to get fixed ...
> > and wait ... and wait some more.
>
> A petulant frenzy stomping feet can help.

Akshally, no complaints here. From about three years ago, I get answers within 24-hours, even for priority 4. That's not bad, considering the horror stories I hear from. Received on Mon Oct 17 2011 - 17:31:02 CDT

Original text of this message