Re: And now it's the 10g doco not available...

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:43:53 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 17, 5:43 am, John Hurley <hurleyjo..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 16, 4:41 pm, Noons <wizofo..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > for 10gr2 only.
> > Older releases are fine, newer ones as well.
> > But 10gr2?  Err-404http://www.oracle.com/pls/db102/portal.portal_db?selected=3
> > Been like that for 4 days now and no one has noticed/fixed?
> > Lovely...

Still that way, an ace complained on the forums 7 hours ago.

> You don't have that specific doc library already saved off locally?

I do, but I still find it easier to use the online stuff. When it is down, I rationalize they are updating something, which doesn't happen locally.

> I for one don't want to depend on getting stuff like that ( for
> environments I have deployed and running on my systems ) from Oracle.

No argument there.

> Of course one can always open an SR and wait for it to get fixed ...
> and wait ... and wait some more.

A petulant frenzy stomping feet can help.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/oct/16/king-crimson-reunite-sort-here/