ADR block file read

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 00:48:17 +0000 (UTC)

I see events like ADR block file write and ADR block file read. Those events exist in V$EVENT_NAME and have no parameters. ADR is, of course, automated diagnostic repository, controlled by ADRCI. I understand about writing the file, that's probably writing log.xml or a trace file, but what is read? The confusing event is 'ADR block file read'. What is going on here? I checked the directory with lsof, there are no files opened for reading. Does anybody know anything about it? No usable hits from Metalink.
--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com