Re: 32 bit Oracle RDBMS on 64 bit OS?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:33:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 9, 3:08 pm, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Sep 2011 13:46:36 -0700, joel garry wrote:
> > Sleepy after the Fun With Power last night, as some idiot brings down a
> > big chunk of the western power grid
>
> So grid control failed? Grid computing is to blame for the blackout? I
> knew it's all somehow Larry's fault!
>
> --http://mgogala.byethost5.com

lol

It's the other way around. Larry's vision is that computing is a utility, so that says to me we can expect grid control to work perfectly well most of the time, until it fails spectacularly. Just like some cloud events, come to think of it.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
More stuff I wish I could make up: