Re: 'control file sequential read' high average time

From: Mladen Gogala <>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 22:23:43 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 15:01:11 -0700, ddf wrote:

> Don't bother -- it's for, not

Thanks David. I believe that the original poster now has a better idea about the problem. In my opinion, 11.2 is a fairly good release, despite some bugs. Interestingly enough, the most welcome news for me is the possibility to open a standby as a snapshot and test the applications. It makes the logistics of doing UAT so much easier. As for the bugs, life would be so much less interesting without them....