Re: google groups is back working

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:40:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 10, 8:31 pm, Mladen Gogala <mgog..._at_no.address.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:17:50 -0700, joel garry wrote:
> > I get the feeling there's one or two guys doing groups as a side
> > project.  I just thought the group was in the doldrums.
>
> Everybody was on vacation, so I took to myself to keep the group alive. It
> would be a shame to allow the only unmoderated forum that I am aware of to
> die.
>
> --

Oh yeah, so was I :-)

I was in Vegas, frustrated when I discovered defcon and blackhat were there and I had to be with family. Sigh. I guess I have my priorities straight.

Hmm, an app to split an unmoderated forum into twitter posts and put them back together again...

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/aug/10/machin-gun-found-water-childrens-pool/