active directory authentication for oracle 10g database running on solaris

From: Syed Hussaini <syed19812008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 06:39:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have oracle 10g up and running on Solaris 10, from windows I would like to connect to sql plus through windows authentication, for that I have already made sure that remote_auth = true and have created user in oracle with OPS$.
But still I cannot connect.

I have the same setup but with oracle on windows server, the os authentication from windows clients works just fine.

any tips or tricks and does oracle 10g on solaris 10 supports windows os authentication?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Received on Sun Jul 24 2011 - 08:39:20 CDT

Original text of this message