Sr.java developer/ Tech Lead

From: Vincent Mathew <viincentmathew_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:27:11 -0700 (PDT)

Position: Sr Java Developers/ Tech lead
Rate: Get the best rate
Start Date: 2 weeks
Total 20 openings
Location: Iowa

Total exp of 9 to 12 Plus years in Java/J2ee Min of 2 to 4 year of Tech lead experience Experience managing or mentoring other developers in the team. Extensive Experience in Java /J2ee
Spring
Hibernate
Strong Sql or Oracle background /Back end Experience Good front end experience needed
Experience in Performance tuning /Issue resolution MUST be willing to work Overtime (min 50 to 60 hours a week billing , 2plus years project)

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement. I will contact you, if I need more information. please send me your cv viincentmathew_at_gmail.com Received on Mon Jul 18 2011 - 13:27:11 CDT

Original text of this message