Is there any way to organize or group schemas inside an instance?

From: Big George <jbeteta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 07:31:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm using TOad and Oracle 11g.

I have a lot of shemas inside an instance... How to organize them? What I see is a long list of schemas which could be difficult to manage if number of schemas grows up... For example, I'd like to group Schema_1, Schema_2 and Schema_3 in something like Group_1, so it could be seen more organized.

Group_1

  Schema_1
  Schema_2
  Schema_3

Sometimes a java or .net application uses 3 or 4 schemas... these schemas are in the same instance which has other schemas for other applications.

Of course, I can use an Excel file to organize schemas, but my question is if Oracle offer some functionality to do it. Received on Fri Jul 08 2011 - 09:31:44 CDT

Original text of this message