Re: Today's amazing fun fact

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 16:08:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 1, 6:17 am, John Hurley <hurleyjo..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Joel:
>
> # All the links onhttp://asktom.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=100:9:0::NO
> work.
>
> Joel ... you getting a little April 1st fun late in the game?
>
> Mladen noted as a significant contributor to Oracle L?

Just because the links work doesn't mean the descriptions are correct! :-) Tom does enough, a few off descriptions are more exceptions that humanize him more than anything else.

> The HJR forum is back in operation ( yet again )?
>
> Seems like this thread could get ugly ... Joel this doesn't seem like
> you!

I intend no hostility towards hjr, though I can see why people might think so. Really, I hope it becomes a useful resource. It was surprising enough I had to say something, so I went for the obscure reference.

jg

--
_at_home.com
http://www.wagerrun.com/7211/kim-kardashian-botches-carmageddon-tweets-twice/