Re: Orphan sessions

From: David Budac <davidbudac_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 01:28:03 -0700 (PDT)

Joel,
I don't THINK that is the case. I believe there never was a "death signal" from the client at all. However, as we're unable to reproduce the problem, I cannot be certain. And about the "solution" you warned me about - no, never even thought of trying to hunt those sessions down myself. Especially not like that. :)

Phil,
yes, that's true. There a few bugs regarding this issue on MOS and the one that appears to be the root cause is marked as fixed in 11.2. I'll create an SR and see what solution they come up with. Originally I thought I was just missing something obvious.

I'll update this once we find a reliable solution or a workaround.

Thanks everyone,
David Received on Thu Jun 23 2011 - 03:28:03 CDT

Original text of this message