Re: TS5841:SSIS Developer

From: gazzag <justified_at_jamms.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 03:04:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 7, 6:26 pm, Mladen Gogala <n..._at_email.here.invalid> wrote:
> I saw Imelda May in Glastonbury 2 years ago. I can only express my utmost
> envy. Have one John Smith's Extra Stout Yorkshire Bitter for me, that
> goes very, very well with the general spirit of Glastonbury festival.

I was there! I've been just about every year since my student days in 1989. I can highly recommend the Brother's Bar Pear Cider also. It's not the sort of thing that I usually drink, but it's very refreshing in the sun. I shall certainly raise a glass in your direction when I'm there in two weeks time :)

-g Received on Thu Jun 09 2011 - 05:04:26 CDT

Original text of this message