Re: TS5841:SSIS Developer

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 17:03:52 -0700 (PDT)

Jeroen:

# I'm a little confused here.

You are not the only one bro ...

# Aren't 'Stout' and 'Bitter' (='Pale Ale') two different types of ???

I can not speak for any of the Smith stuff under discussion. I really do not care to figure out too much of the good beer details.

The Dogfish Head 90 min IPA is pretty dang bitter and pretty dang strong ( 9 percent? ) and dark ... maybe an imperial ale is somewhat technically different from a stout but not very far ...

Who cares exactly they go down well and even better my wife hates them. Received on Wed Jun 08 2011 - 19:03:52 CDT

Original text of this message