Re: TS5841:SSIS Developer

From: The Boss <nltaal_at_baasbovenbaas.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 15:56:07 -0700 (PDT)

On 7 jun, 19:26, Mladen Gogala <n..._at_email.here.invalid> wrote: <...>

> I saw Imelda May in Glastonbury 2 years ago. I can only express my utmost
> envy. Have one John Smith's Extra Stout Yorkshire Bitter for me, that
> goes very, very well with the general spirit of Glastonbury festival.

I'm a little confused here.
Aren't 'Stout' and 'Bitter' (='Pale Ale') two different types of beer? Maybe you are mixing up John Smith's Extra Smooth Yorkshire Bitter and Samuel Smith's Old Brewery Extra Stout or the Imperial Stout from the same brewery (also in Tadcaster, North Yorkshire and very much related to John Smith's brewery)?

John Smith:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Smith%27s http://www.johnsmiths.co.uk/brands/extra-smooth.html

Samuel Smith:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Smith_Brewery