Re: TS5841:SSIS Developer

From: gazzag <>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 07:48:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 6, 9:22 pm, joel garry <> wrote:
> Tina appears to be an idiot, since I sent her an email after she
> posted the first one.  I'd say "Tanson Corp." is some fat 41 year old
> operating out of a house in St. Paul trying to work the H1-B market
> through a mail drop in a sign shop in Bloomington.
> I'd be glad to be proven wrong.  But a few seconds in google shows how
> little of the above is speculation.  Too bad about her brother dying
> in March.
> jg
> --
> is bogus.
> Uppity IMS DBA:

Additionally, their logo looks very similar to the logo of a UK annual music festival called "Glastonbury Festival of contemporary performing arts" ( which I am attending in a couple of weeks. I may pass this on to the festival organisers....

-g Received on Tue Jun 07 2011 - 09:48:31 CDT

Original text of this message