Re: TS5841:SSIS Developer

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 6, 12:22 pm, John Hurley <hurleyjo..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 6, 2:33 pm, Tina dan <tndan..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> # Please find the job description below and contact me if you have any
>
> Tina please use comp.databases.oracle.marketplace for job stuff not
> server ... posting stuff like this in server is a violation of the
> newsgroup charter.
>
> Thanks!

Tina appears to be an idiot, since I sent her an email after she posted the first one. I'd say "Tanson Corp." is some fat 41 year old operating out of a house in St. Paul trying to work the H1-B market through a mail drop in a sign shop in Bloomington.

I'd be glad to be proven wrong. But a few seconds in google shows how little of the above is speculation. Too bad about her brother dying in March.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
Uppity IMS DBA: http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/georgia/gamdce/4:2007cv00108/71213/65/0.pdf