Yes, We offer you 100% placement in US…

From: prakash <prakash.ishift_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:34:53 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, We offer you 100% placement in US…
Our Advanges
  • For a participant belonging to IT and Non IT, we can put him onto a suitable IT Job (carrer building in IT)
  • We can help in Enhancing skills related to IT (100 courses/topics for Training)
  • Induction, Orientation and On-boarding
  • We provide support trainings to help you getting a job (Certifications/Resume Preparation/Interview preparation etc)
  • We give Marketing assistance to get a job (Direct Job Placement)
  • We provide all immigration Services (Visa Processing)

How it works?

  • We have 12+ years of placement Experience with 300 consultants on our payroll.
  • Strong Financial stability to continue with commitments made to you.
  • Free Guest house and In-house support team to grill you towards interviews.
  • A team of BDMs to ensure hundreds of requirements from direct clients.
  • A strong team of 35+ recruiters to search & place you in Job within 4 weeks!

What is the Procedure?
You need to send your resume for screening. Our team will call you and discuss on various possibilities in marketing you. If required you, you will be asked to relocate to our free guest house for resume preparation and interview preparation (Two weeks). You may need to sign one-year simple work contract with all work terms. You may opt for salary package or percentage.

Refer a friend!

Do refer a friend who is in US or with H1B in india and get referral fee.
Please send your resume immediately to
prakash_at_ishiftinc.com Received on Thu May 19 2011 - 18:34:53 CDT

Original text of this message