Re: v$abc.. table names - nightmare

From: neilsolent <n_at_solenttechnology.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 11:44:12 -0700 (PDT)

> I asked earlier ... can you explain what it is exactly you are trying
> to get done in Oracle land?  Where are you going or why?
>
> In my environment I do have a fair amount of custom monitoring and
> scripting to accompany and double checking some ( judiciously
> selected ) OEM monitoring capabilities.  So do lots of other people.
> Lots of capable 3rd party tools also from vendors like Quest etc.

This is just some simple scheduled Oracle monitoring script to check it is in a generally accessible and healthy state. This is some extra confidence check to compliment OEM. If this has been done already please feel free to share your script. Received on Tue May 17 2011 - 13:44:12 CDT

Original text of this message