Re: Would you stop for a moment?!

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:45:54 -0700 (PDT)

Jonathan:

# Strange, my experience is frequently the opposite to yours: The database has clearly evolved rather than being designed, but lots of people claim to be the designer.

As often happens when reading something written by Jonathan I have no clear idea if this is intended to be funny, serious, sarcastic, or just flip.

Maybe I go off course with wondering what is intended by "The database has clearly evolved" ...

I don't see much "designing" things ... just hurry up and code. Received on Fri Apr 29 2011 - 14:45:54 CDT

Original text of this message