Login ond logoff time in DBA_AUDIT_SESSION

From: Lothar Armbrüster <l.armbruester_at_vertriebsunion.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 06:21:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hello out there,
last weekend I migrated a database from 10.2.0.5 to 11.2.0.2 vie dbexport/dbimport.
Everything runs fine but I found out that DBA_AUSDIT_SESSION shows the same time in TIMESTAMP and LOGOFF_TIME.
Sessions are audited by audit session whenever successful. On the old database I could get the thime a user was logged in via

select

   username,
   timestamp,
   logoff_time-timestamp time_logged_id
from

   dba_audit_session

On the new database this always gives 0. I tried using extended_timestamp but then the difference is just the milliseconds.

Do I overlook something?

Regards,
Lothar Received on Wed Apr 20 2011 - 08:21:21 CDT

Original text of this message