Re: RMAN CONVERT DATABASE

From: BillPedersen <wmapedersen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:17:53 -0700 (PDT)

I wanted to thank everyone for their help and suggestions.

As you mentioned going to file might make sense so I did that after I could not quickly get the DATABASE LINK to work (many suggestions came after I got that going).

Anyway, NOW, I have then entire application and database NATIVE on OpenVMS.

So, I have an open source ERP application targetted at the SMB/SME market place running on OpenVMS.

Yes, it is running against Oracle RDBMS, so the next challenge is the big one, making it run against Ingres.

Regards,

Bill. Received on Thu Mar 31 2011 - 11:17:53 CDT

Original text of this message