Re: Oracle 10g Release 2 OpenVMS I64 V8.4 porting OpenBravo ERP

From: BillPedersen <>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 07:09:21 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 24, 1:51 pm, "Syltrem" <> wrote:

> I have these quotas setup on my Oracle server, and they are based upon
> Oracle's recommendations (among others, I run lots of different things on
> that server).

> Syltrem

Thanks, will see if they get me anyplace. Unfortunately in looking at the Oracle manuals and the command procedures and the comparing them to the actual running ORASRV_NETV2 process' quotas they do not seem to give me a mechanism that I have been able to isolate to affect the PGFLQUOTA for the server. It is still stuck at 125000. I seem to have been able to affect other quota items for the process with the changes to the PQL_M* values you provided.

Will run some more tests and see if I can glean where this quota is controlled since I suspect it is really the one I need to change.

Bill. Received on Fri Mar 25 2011 - 09:09:21 CDT

Original text of this message