Re: Oracle 10g Release 2 OpenVMS I64 V8.4 porting OpenBravo ERP

From: BillPedersen <wmapedersen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:41:41 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 10, 11:46 pm, John Hurley <hurleyjo..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sounds like a bad query somehow ... can you try running that query
> thru some other tool ( like SQL Developer or Toad etc ) to give you
> some idea on what needs to be check out and/or fixed?

Ok, finally got my Oracle 10gR2 Linux (x86) implementation up and running and it gets past the offending point in the code.

Configuration is:

ANT and necessary code residing on OpenVMS I64 V8.4 with Oracle JDBC Thin Driver pointing at the Linux DB instance.

Linux environment is Red Hat V4.8 with Oracle 10gR2.

In this environment the ANT build of OpenBravo ERP is proceeding... I has proceeded past the point of failure when entirely on OpenVMS.

So this points at the NETV2 process as either not having sufficient quotas or similar. I would generally doubt privileges as well over 15000 SQL transactions had already been processed and additionally other transactions of a similar nature have been executed. I am leaning toward the quotas as the particular transaction is fairly large but not to the extent of surpassing SQL limits as it has run properly in this other environment.

Any suggestions?

Any place I should look for the particular quotas the NETV2 server is started with and possibly how to change?

Now, that said, I have now seen an error - farther on, where is it JAVA and fork oriented... So I will need to explore that problem now while I think of the other issues and talk with folks.

Thanks,

Bill. Received on Tue Mar 22 2011 - 15:41:41 CDT

Original text of this message