Re: Query Execution Time "alone"

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:44:36 -0000

set timing on
set arraysize {something fairly big - maybe 1000} set autotrace traceonly statistics
{queries}

Oracle fetches the data, but dumps it straight into /dev/null. No time wasted on formatting and filing. The times you get are query and network traffic only

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://jonathanlewis.wordpress.com