Re: Playing With Truncate and Date

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 23:49:58 -0800 (PST)

On 8 Mrz., 04:51, Nimish Garg <nimishs..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

> as per the suggestions, i hv added a link on my posthttp://nimishgarg.blogspot.com/2010/07/oracle-differece-between-wmcon...

In the mentioned otn thread was suggested, that you add a reference on *all* your posts, where you used examples not invented by you. You have added reference only on *one* your blogpost. In my previous reply i mentioned at least one of your blogpost, which doesn't reflect the original source as of now.

> and also have removed the pagehttp://nimishgarg.blogspot.com/2010/10/count-and-count-distinct-behav...
>
> what else i can do here ????

I have no idea what you can do, but in our country, the minister who used other's work without paying credit, has resigned - just to mention some possible alternatives...

Best regards

Maxim Received on Tue Mar 08 2011 - 01:49:58 CST

Original text of this message