Re: patch

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:13:10 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 28, 5:07 am, harry <harsh...._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess... to share probs n solution is the purpose...
> If its to get money for every solution.. then there is freelance
> websites...
> You cant do anything to those who send dirty links..... If this
> cont... then Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA and those dirty link senders will be the only
> members.... and my friend... I havent asked patch... I just asked
> number...
> I had meta... sad to see this kind of attitude from a senior dba.
>
> Harry

Please use full sentences with complete words, otherwise we can't help but think you are not all there.

Here's a readme for this group: http://dbaoracle.net/readme-cdos.htm

Some people think this group is dead, but well-composed posts can bring all sorts of experienced people out of the woodwork. Poor posts can too, but not necessarily what you might want. The value-add that this group has over other fora is it is both unmoderated and specific to Oracle Database servers, everyone is on a level playing field. So remember, we don't have any context about your question, you have to provide it. If you don't, you might look silly when people fill in the blanks in a way you don't like.

Welcome!

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.