Re: Need Oracle Apps Developer - San Diego,CA.- Job ID: SRI11021801

From: Mladen Gogala <no_at_email.here.invalid>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:02:08 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:45:33 -0800, Isaac wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Let me know if you have anyone available for the below position, please
> send resumes with rate, location and contact details:

Isaac, this is not an appropriate. I know that abuse service in Chennai will not disconnect you because of spamming, but I have a paying account with spamcop and will add both you and your provider to it, unless you immediately cease and desist. This group is not intended for advertising.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com