Re: why does this guy use dual?

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 17:35:40 -0800 (PST)

Joel:

# And I should probably get to know the ones I don't know.

Groundhogs say "So many oakies to chew on so little time ..."

Being realistic the ones that publish the most information in the most accessible forms are the ones you stand to learn the most from. Cary's book of course is one of the clearest example of what can be done.

It takes a lot of time to really write a quality book. One can take the approach of different people throwing together different pieces of material and hoping it sticks together into a coherent piece. Many of the oakies did that recently ... some of it is pretty good some of it ok some of it could still use some polishing and re-work.

Of course the time one might need to really do a quality job writing is also the time that one might need to be out earning a paycheck and putting groceries on the table!

It takes a lot less effort to be a groundhog! Received on Mon Jan 31 2011 - 19:35:40 CST

Original text of this message