Re: why does this guy use dual?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:22:38 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 29, 3:31 am, Randolf Geist <mah..._at_web.de> wrote:
> On Jan 28, 1:53 pm, The Boss <nlt..._at_baasbovenbaas.demon.nl> wrote:
>
> > > A new hire to a certain unnamed consulting group?
>
> > Don't think so:http://oaktable.net/users/gpmilliken
>
> You have to distinguish - everyone can create an account on
> oaktable.net using the "Login/Create Account" link on the top of the
> homepage.
>
> Members will be shown here:http://www.oaktable.net/members
>
> The link shown goes to the "users" area, so to someone who as
> registered as a user, not a member...
>
> But I know from the past and the old website that this (user vs.
> member) already caused confusion back then.
>
> Regards,
> Randolf
>
> Oracle related stuff blog:http://oracle-randolf.blogspot.com/
>
> Co-author of the "OakTable Expert Oracle Practices" book:http://www.apress.com/book/view/1430226684http://www.amazon.com/Expert-Oracle-Practices-Database-Administration...

Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't even check, and I should know better. Nearly all the names on the members list are people I respect, trust, and have no fear of questioning since I know from experience they will back up what they say or be scientific about it. And I should probably get to know the ones I don't know.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Oracle-pulls-Ruby-on-Rails-support-from-NetBeans-7-0-1179113.html