Re: Top 10 Business Intelligence predictions for 2011

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 08:48:31 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 17, 3:08 pm, Noons <wizofo..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 18, 1:41 am, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > being cooked in their own sauce. And yes, I have no heart. I am a DBA.
>
> LOL!  Join the club!

Some day-old sushi on sale: http://twitter.com/yellowfinbi

Yes, anybody can twitter anything about them, including how they are spamming usenet after specifically being told not to, and how they post the same articles about social business intelligence five times a day. One could even build a nice sushi-robot with the twitter api's to ironically abuse their postings about social business intelligence...

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
I can has lotz cheezburgers fur $30 Million: