Re: Top 10 Business Intelligence predictions for 2011

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:41:19 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 22:15:47 +1100, Noons wrote:

> Wanna bet they didn't forget ANSI std "how to charge a fortune for the
> bleeding obvious"?

It's a recession. The mere posting here, among the hard core geeks who will never buy anything from the marketing dipsh*s like the OP, shows how desperate they must be. In times like this, people as the one depicted in the "MongoDB is web scale" clip on Youtube, are no longer listened to. As much as I hate spam, I am enjoying seeing those marketing dipsh*s being cooked in their own sauce. And yes, I have no heart. I am a DBA.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com