Re: Top 10 Business Intelligence predictions for 2011

From: Peter Schneider <pschneider1968_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:27:03 +0100

Am 16.01.2011 12:38, schrieb JTP PR:
> Are you ok? Perhaps you should sit down. The Business Intelligence
> industry developed at a frenetic take-your-breath-away pace during
> 2010. In 2011 the tempo will be dialed up a few beats per minute,
> with a continuation of trends centered around the ease-of-use, access
> to, and speed of reporting and analytics.

[lot of stuff...]

Hey man...

That seems to be one of the most impressive collections of bullshit that I've read in the last couple of years. Congrats, good job! ;-)

Regards
Peter

--
The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what
you don't like, and do what you'd rather not. -- Mark Twain