Re: Slow refresh mview

From: Adrian <>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 19:49:34 +0000

In message <4d10aa12$0$1588$>, bob123 <> writes
>I have some Mviews for query rewrite it takes 15-20 minutes to create
>The refresh takes more than 5 hours ...
>why ?
>What can I do to speed this ?
>Thanks in advance

Do you have materialized view logs on the underlying tables ?, what sort of refresh are you doing (fast or complete) ?

To Reply :
Sorry for the rigmarole, If I want spam, I'll go to the shops
Every time someone says "I don't believe in trolls", another one dies.