Re: ORAERP - The Knowledge Center for Oracle ERP Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 17:20:06 -0800 (PST)

ORAERP: # The Knowledge Center for Oracle ERP Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities

In my mind ORAERP is the sound that one might make after having a little too much to drink but maybe that's just me?

I have been actively thinking about GROUNDHOG ... GRumpy Old UNDerachieving DBA HOokup Group ... well as actively as a potential groundhog founder gets anyhow. Received on Wed Dec 15 2010 - 19:20:06 CST

Original text of this message