Looking for someone to share learning Oracle on Sun Cluster

From: Rick Smith <ricksmith.usenet_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 19:26:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post this, if not, I apologize.

I am a UNIX admin who'd like to learn installing Oracle on Sun Cluster 3.3 as I understand it there are two parts to this: 1)Providing Sun Cluster and shared storage 2)Installing Oracle

I need someone to install the Oracle Database stuff so that I can learn failover between nodes. maybe together we can both learn the exciting technology that Oracle - Sun HA is.

I have the systems - two nodes of a cluster running latest Sun Cluster software and shared storage. I just don't understand how the database is installed on the cluster - maybe you can help me with this and we can both learn.

You'll have internet telnet access to my UNIX boxes. Received on Wed Dec 08 2010 - 21:26:59 CST

Original text of this message