Re: SQL query

From: Jeremy <jeremy0505_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:19:27 -0000

In article <4f59fe39-4f4d-453d-b93a-bc0b5332f9a3_at_ 35g2000prt.googlegroups.com>, hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com says...

> Joel:
>
> > > So, this SQLquery went it a bar.  After looking around, approached 2
> > > tables and asked, "May I join you?...."
> >
> > http://tkyte.blogspot.com/2009/02/sql-joke.html
>
> So this guy borrowed a lame joke from Tom Kyte who borrowed it from
> someone else ... and it is one of the more popular things on cdos
> recently?
>
> Guess that shows how far down cdos has sunk ...

yes - shame that - this is a ng I like to keep an eye on - i have always had quality responses to posts I have made (they are few however) and I have learned a lot from simply browsing so it is indeed a shame to see its decline.

--
jeremy