Re: Any Experiences of 11r2 Win2k8R2

From: Mladen Gogala <no_at_email.here.invalid>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:52:37 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 03:37:55 -0800, gazzag wrote:

> However, as much as I hate
> to admit it, Windows 2008 64-bit does resemble a real O/S!

Yes it does. Don't get me wrong, I am an old Unix/Linux hack who is used to working in Unix environment. I would love nothing better than to see Linux succeed. Unfortunately, there is a carnival of vanities, there are many commercial interests and there are many inhabitants of the lovely kingdom of Id that will probably see to it that Linux gets as messed up as Windows, if not even more. What the heck, Linux is open!

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com