Re: From PATA/IDE To SATA I To SATA III, So What Is Next - Faster Throughput, Smaller Interface, Lower $

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 18:51:54 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 29, 7:52 pm, "takv..._at_gmail.com" <takv..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> 6Gb/s of SATA III will take Oracle's performance to next level.
>
> http://www.progneer.com/wp/information_more_public.aspx?search_fd0=13...

I'm somewhat impressed that this offering has no 'magic genie', 'lamps' or other such imagery given in a glorious attempt to 'dumb down' a topic. But, it's an ad, really, for a newer technology hard drive, and ads, as a whole, aren't noted for their flowery prose.

Maybe this takveen person has found his true calling writing ad copy...

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri Oct 29 2010 - 20:51:54 CDT

Original text of this message