Re: controlling exec plans ( without touching the code )

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 16:45:27 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 24, 9:52 am, John Hurley <hurleyjo..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have not looked at this in depth or tested all the scripts
> referenced but this is probably top shelf material.
>
> http://grumpyolddba.blogspot.com/2010/10/controlling-exec-plans-witho...
>
> Another very good reference in this area is Christian Antognini's book
> Troubleshooting Oracle Performance.

When you publish something in a blog, you can use the href tag to actually make it a link. The syntax is like (crossing my fingers that google won't screw it up):

If you examine the page source of various pages, you can see other options, like making a picture that can be clicked on, or funny hovering comments. The latter is a combination of the img tag with a title (see xkcd.com for example).

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://tech.slashdot.org/story/10/10/24/1754216/Chatbot-Suzette-Wins-20th-Annual-Loebner-Prize-Fools-One-Judge