Re: procedure: expand all input arguments

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:32:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 20, 11:57 am, okey <oldyor..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is there a generic way to expand all a procedure's input arguments.
> We'd
> like to create a general routine in our exception blocks that
> report all the procedure input argument names and values.  Unix shell
> has $*, or
> something like that; other languages have stack access, arguement
> arrays and such.
> Possible?

Not the way you want to do it, however there are three views you could use to get such information:

DBA_ARGUMENTS
ALL_ARGUMENTS
USER_ARGUMENTS These will provide the argument names and passed values for packages, procedures and functions.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Oct 20 2010 - 16:32:13 CDT

Original text of this message